Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:2434 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Analyst - IT (5-7 yrs)
- To lead the Business Analyst role while being ready take responsibility at the highest level.
- High visibility with respect to direct liaisoning with CEO and CXO's to shape the product and product grooming.
- Requirements gathering and elicitation from user group.
- Ready to Preparing user stories / use cases, BRD's, FRD's, Testing scenarios and other requirements based on the requirements gathered along with acceptance criteria.
- Creating End-user documentation of the requirements and Functional training.
- Responsible and Accountable as a product owner.
- Creating Training material.
- Communicating with the customer to clarify and finalize requirements and any changes.
- Interacting with development teams to answer functional and requirements related queries.
- Validating, testing and reviewing test scenarios and test cases.
- Performing functional testing and validation of requirements traceability.
- Ongoing business and functional knowledge transfer to the technology resources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.