Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:1477 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Business Analyst - IT (5-7 yrs)
- To lead the Business Analyst role while being ready take responsibility at the highest level.
- High visibility with respect to direct liaisoning with CEO and CXO's to shape the product and product grooming.
- Requirements gathering and elicitation from user group.
- Ready to Preparing user stories / use cases, BRD's, FRD's, Testing scenarios and other requirements based on the requirements gathered along with acceptance criteria.
- Creating End-user documentation of the requirements and Functional training.
- Responsible and Accountable as a product owner.
- Creating Training material.
- Communicating with the customer to clarify and finalize requirements and any changes.
- Interacting with development teams to answer functional and requirements related queries.
- Validating, testing and reviewing test scenarios and test cases.
- Performing functional testing and validation of requirements traceability.
- Ongoing business and functional knowledge transfer to the technology resources.