Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:216 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - IT (4-7 yrs)
The Business Analyst will be responsible to develop a detailed understanding of the capabilities of the company's products. This position requires an ability to understand how our SaaS solutions help our client and to communicate client pain points to internal technical team. The success of campaigns will be based on your depth of insight into the technology and customer pains. This individual will understand the complexities of product lifecycle and will be up to date with modern practices of web technologies.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist Sales in training customers, preparing and maintaining the demo sites.
- Interface with customers and gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and discussions.
- Work closely with customers to understand the business processes pertaining to product design, product information management and product sourcing.
- Understand the customers IT infrastructure and communicate with the technical team. Be the bridge between the development team and customer while integrating systems.
- Define and communicate the business requirement and gaps to the development team, understand the development efforts required and communicate the timeline to Sales and to the customer.
- Participate in cross-group collaboration across multiple time zones.
- Develop estimates for effort, time and cost for development initiatives and participate in planning activities.
- Handhold a customer through the pre and post go-live with proper technical documentation, training and support.
- Prepare and update training documentation as and when required for customer.
- Provide regular status updates and feedback against your commitments and the commitments of less senior developers operating under your leadership.
- Advise management about any perceived roadblocks, issues, and risk factors regarding schedule and/or costs.
- IT/Management consulting experience
- Strong technical, non-technical, spoken, and written communication skills.
- Strong client relationship, communication, negotiation and expectation management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to top management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills working with business users and senior management.
- Experience with Retail, Ecommerce and global commerce a plus. Understanding of Saas based solution model a must.
Preferred Skill Set:
- An operations-focused approach to minimize manual system administration, downtime, and infrastructure costs.
- Experience in discovery sessions, brainstorming, use case development, requirements gathering and analysis, and business rules and performing competitive analysis is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to form effective partnerships across the organization.
- Should be detail oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize workload, work with frequent interruptions, and cope with sudden high stress situations.
- Extremely strong oral, written, and presentation communications skills
Must be a great team player with a positive attitude, highly organized and needs to take responsibility for user satisfaction with deliverables and possess an impeccable work ethic. A great sense of humor and professional pride will be a significant asset. We have a large ego as an organization but not as individuals, and expect all team members to work together without counterproductive internal competition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.