Founder at Ahaan Consulting
Views:87 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - IT (4-6 yrs)
- Create business requirements and define user stories for use by Scrum teams.
- Monitor adherence of all NPD scrum teams to completion of user stories and product acceptance of created solutions.
- Analyse results of product solutions and report on customer (Product team) acceptance.
- Recruitment, line management and mentoring of a small number of BAs, with BA team members embedded in scrum teams.
- Ensuring that the PD engagement mechanisms and processes remain aligned as the product development strategies evolve.
- In conjunction with the Product Head, define the agreed product roadmap for the NPD team
- Work with leads from Product, Engineering, Operational Excellence and QA teams to drive through best practice, techniques and technology both on the PD team and around the company, notably around creation and adherence to Agile methodology in scrum teams and the use of user stories to drive development
- Work with Project Management to provide milestones and regular reviews to ensure requirements gathering and user stories are completed in a timely manner.
- Motivating and driving the team with technical leadership and vision
- In the context of gathering product and business requirements, key stakeholder liaison and alignment with senior people in the organisation, from Product teams to Operations and Architecture
- Supporting the Product team in the provision of accurate documentation for use other teams
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management orrelated field
- Strong managerial and leadership skills, able to motivate and lead personal development plans for employees as well as driving change and handling difficult and complex technical requirements for a large programme of deliverables.
- Demonstrable experience in defining and implementing comprehensive product strategies for complex IT projects working in Agile environments, with a heavy emphasis on user stories and acceptance criteria through to production deployment, also with focus on non-functional requirements.
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Dealing with change on a daily basis; must be comfortable both with external factors driving this change as well as internals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be opinionated, especially about design and implementation of products.
- Mandatory - At least 6 years- experience in a fast-paced software development house in either BA or Product teams, with a proven track record of deploying products to a production environments