Senior Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:3125 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - IT (3-5 yrs)
The Collaboration Business Analyst is instrumental in the development, implementation, customization
and maintenance of Companies's collaboration systems. These systems promote improved productivity for Companies employees by enhancing communication, automating business processes and facilitating document management. Responsibilities include supporting current systems and processes, evaluating user requests and requirements, participating in the design and testing of new/enhanced systems, along with aiding in all activities involved in launching collaboration systems.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Serve in the development and implementation of new/enhanced collaboration systems
- Gather data and conduct analysis for interpreting user requirements for system development
- Lead in design of processes and systems
- Write system specifications - including process flows, use cases, screen mock-ups, etc.
- Conduct system testing
- Develop training materials, system documentation and end-user communications
- Prepare and conduct training sessions and provide implementation support
- Track and monitor enhancement requests
- Provide ongoing support for collaboration systems
- Maintain documentation of applications, policies, procedures, reporting and training Materials.
- Provide ad hoc assistance to global users.
- Lead in systems governance.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required with focus in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience in a system implementation role or previous work with SharePoint or Office 365
- Strong logic, analytical and technical skills with a focus on results.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a passion for understanding and addressing
- Customer needs; along with the ability to work well across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to self-motivate and pro-actively contribute to the team's success.
- High performance standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience.
Pankaja - 6362626779
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.