Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:3649 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Business Analyst - IT (2-7 yrs)
Roles and Responsibility:
1. Responsible for interfacing with clients and to gain understanding of requirements/ processes through meetings and discussions.
2. Responsible across areas like requirement definition, execution and evaluation of functional tests, review, testing and analysis.
3. Must work closely with the technology team to implement projects across clients
4. Understanding Software flow and business processes
5. Prepare and maintain procedures and guides, conduct training for end users and IT staff
6. Prepare business case and solution proposals outlining estimates and realistic cost-effective design alternatives, including procedural changes
7. Lead change control and scope management efforts
8. Able to execute as well as manage moderate functional testing efforts
9. Plan and coordinate User Acceptance Testing activities
10. Successfully identify, address, manage and escalate risks and issues within a project
11. Prioritize integrated requirements to ensure that requirements are complete and documented
12. Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
13. Position will be based at Bangalore, but person should be willing to travel outstation i.e. Client Sites
14. Individual having experience in government Projects/ Distribution utility will be given more preference.
15. Ability to interpret internal or external business issues required.
16. Ability to collaborate and be a team player required.
17. Effectively and efficiently use all applications in the Microsoft Office Suite to create and deliver documents
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.