HR at RHA Technologies Private Limited
Views:300 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Business Analyst - IT (2-6 yrs)
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Support the creation and maintenance of solution documentation (process definition document, solution design document, etc.)
- Help with the creation and documentation of test procedures and scenarios prior to launching User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Support business teams in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT
- Support QA and audit activities as needed