Associate Consultant at Change Leaders
Views:4166 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:252
Business Analyst - IT (1-4 yrs)
- Minimum 1 year experience of working as a Business Analyst or in Business Process Improvement Projects.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of project in hand. Identify and validate the key business requirements and risks associated with the project.
- Analyze the complete work-flows and requirements of stakeholders and propose solutions.
- Creates detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Evaluate potential software solutions, including open source components to ensure that they meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/ stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Participates in testing and ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.