MD at Employers4Employees
Views:680 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
Business Analyst - Internet/Online - IIT/NIT (1-4 yrs)
What you- ll do:
- Analyse, understand process/ journey and build insights from the data
- Define the business problem and properly structure the solution
- Develop forecasting models to predict customer and partner behaviour
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics to monitor the performance
- Work with cross functional stakeholders like SCM, Product, Tech, Ops, etc. to take data
- driven decisions and help leadership in strategic planning
- Drive business metrics and goals, track and measure activities.
- Ownership of new initiatives
What you- ll need:
- Engineering degree from any IIT/NITs
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to present your beliefs clearly and compellingly, verbally and in written form.
- Proficiency in SQL, R/Python.
- Knowledge of data mining techniques like time series forecasting, regression, classification and clustering techniques is a plus
- Experience: Minimum 1-4 years of Experience in Analytics role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.