Team Lead - Non-IT at Olive Green Consulting
Views:360 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Business Analyst - Internet/Online (2-4 yrs)
Business Analyst - Candidates form Tier 1 & Tier 2 colleges can apply
- Develop analytical models to assess the impact of changes to pricing and products on business profitability and scale & CX
- Create various algorithms for optimizing demand & supply data
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights capture from data
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in strategic planning
- Structure concise reports with insights supported by solid analytics and logical thinking
- Cross-team projects and streamlining of the process
- The root cause Analysis of problems and suggesting improvements to product/ops based on insights Required Skill-sets / Education
- 2 to 4 years of experience in data-analytics; experience in the e-commerce industry is preferred
- Knowledge of statistical tools and techniques.
- Strong knowledge in SQL and manipulating large data sets in a database.
- Advanced Excel proficiency including Pivot tables, vlookup / hlookup, graphs etc.
- Proficiency in SQL / Other Languages
- Proficiency in data visualization and presentation; experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment Preferred Qualification
- Data Driven: Sharp aptitude and excellent numerical acumen; ability to sift through large volumes of data.
- Problem-solving skills: Problem-solving is an important form of critical thinking- . Ability to understand the problem from all the perspectives (i.e. business, technical and end-user), analyse the available options and constraints and then, recommend possible solutions
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Communication Skills : Good written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and clearly explain data to non-technical audiences.
- Industry and domain expertise : Sound knowledge on various trends, relevant statistical tools and have the ability to understand the business environment & grasp the business expectations.
Functional skills - SQL - MS Office - Statistics Modelling - Problem-solving - Decision making - Data Analysis - Analytical Thinking