Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:3573 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Business Analyst - Internet/Online (1-3 yrs)
Someone into Research
Number Crunching ( if any) :
In conjunction with Operations and Business users, conduct analysis of business functions to plan, scope and define projects.
- Summarize and report high level business plan and ongoing project status to management
- Monitor the progress of ongoing development work and understand how that fits into the firm's strategic plans.
- Build and manage relationships between various users groups, technologists, and management on various high priority projects impacting Operations
- Identifying, developing and driving process improvements within department and participating in department or divisional initiatives.
- Clearly understand the business and process in order to be able to analyse flows and data and help drive change related conversations.
- Evaluate the scope of the project, issues, challenges, risks given the agreed upon engagement model
- Team player who encourages team cohesiveness
- Works co-cooperatively with all project stakeholders to ensure consistency in approach
- Delivery focus, quality focus.
- Drive and contribute to effective requirements writing, use cases and test planning and management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.