Business Analyst - Infrastructure Automation Domain (4-8 yrs)
- The firm is a fast growing mid sized Systems Integration / Solutions Engineering / Technology Projects Company in the field of ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) and Electronic Tolling on Highways / Expressways, Urban Traffic Management / Smart Cities, Automatic Fare Collection and Transit Management Systems for Metro Rail & Public Bus Transport Network.
- The Role - Business Analyst with strong understanding of the Infrastructure Automation Market. The role would require working closely with the Pre-Sales team, understand new client requirements and Overall Market Analysis.
- Build strong understanding of the market - Key competitors, Policies, Technology Innovations
- Generate prospective leads and intelligence for the Sales and Marketing teams to build on
- New Product / Solution understanding
- Solution technical design and Technical customer presentations.
- Proof of Concept (PoC) delivery including development / integration work.
- Act as an advocate for customer needs to the business and product teams escalating issues quickly.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Business Analysis and Market Research.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and Automation industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.