Business Analyst - Infrastructure Automation Domain (4-8 yrs)
- The firm is a fast growing mid sized Systems Integration / Solutions Engineering / Technology Projects Company in the field of ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems) and Electronic Tolling on Highways / Expressways, Urban Traffic Management / Smart Cities, Automatic Fare Collection and Transit Management Systems for Metro Rail & Public Bus Transport Network.
- The Role - Business Analyst with strong understanding of the Infrastructure Automation Market. The role would require working closely with the Pre-Sales team, understand new client requirements and Overall Market Analysis.
- Build strong understanding of the market - Key competitors, Policies, Technology Innovations
- Generate prospective leads and intelligence for the Sales and Marketing teams to build on
- New Product / Solution understanding
- Solution technical design and Technical customer presentations.
- Proof of Concept (PoC) delivery including development / integration work.
- Act as an advocate for customer needs to the business and product teams escalating issues quickly.
- 4 to 8 years of experience in Business Analysis and Market Research.
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and Automation industry.