HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:2902 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Business Analyst - Information Technology - eCommerce (2-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product's features.
About the Role-
- Create various algorithms for optimizing demand & supply data
- Data analysis and solution building based on insights capture from data
- Responsible for giving insights to management and help in strategic planning ; Analyse metrics, key indicators and other available data sources to discover root causes of process defects
- Support business development and help to create efficient designs and solution processes
- Determine efficient utilization of resources
- Actively engage with internal partners throughout the organization to meet and exceed customer service levels & transport-related KPI's.
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills
What we look for:
- 2+ yr of experience as Analyst
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel and Advanced SQL (must-have)
- Understanding of basic statistics and probability concepts
- Cultural fit: Structured problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to experiment.
- Ability to work in a flat hierarchy.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are giving a High Priority for E-Commerce Industry Candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.