Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:3376 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Business Analyst - Implementation Management - BFS (12-19 yrs)
- Global Transformation Business Analysts are at the centre of how Global Transformation shapes, delivers and embeds change working with our delivery partners.
- They are typically responsible for Requirements Management, Design, Change Management and Implementation Management.
- Business Analysts work collaboratively with delivery partners and subject matter experts in gathering, translating and clarifying requirements and defining design options.
- In systems related projects and programmes, the role holder will support Software Delivery and IT Operations with the translation of business requirements and designs into more detailed functional requirements and designs, often representing the voice of the customer in these discussions.
- The Business Analyst's Change Management activities span from early change planning and audience analysis; through to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organisation alignment); and tracking and taking actions on change readiness, adoption, and feedback.
- Business Analysts are also responsible for Implementation Management, including planning, controlling and reporting on implementation of the change product, focusing on accelerating benefits and minimising risk during deployment.
- Implementation activities will also include managing implementation readiness and managing the early stages of implementation (e.g. pilot).
- In reengineering projects, they work closely with the Process Consultants in analysing and re-engineering world class processes.
- Business Analysts will often lead design workstreams or teams, managing other Global Transformation Analysts, SMEs and resources from our delivery partners.
Domain Experience :
- KYC/ AML/ Reference Data/ On-boarding/ Regularities/ Supply chain- Business Transformation/ Change Management/ Process Transformation