HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:176 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Analyst - Hyperion Financial Management - Investment Bank (8-11 yrs)
Business Analyst - Hyperion Financial Management - Global Investment Bank
Position Purpose :
A new position, Business Analyst - Hyperion HFM is created in India Solutions. The position will lead business partners in the development of solutions for business performance management, accounting, and financial reporting. Solutions will be developed and implemented into a production process.
Responsibilities Direct Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing, designing, developing and supporting information processing solutions leveraging one or more of the Oracle EPM product suite components (Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Profitability Management and Essbase)
- Develop and maintain requirements, as a subject matter expert, to deliver best practice results in the functional areas of financial consolidation, cost allocation, financial analysis and planning, financial reporting, and data quality management.
- Provide internal support to users by planning, coordinating and implementing application changes to improve processes and support business growth.
- Establish close working relationships and effective workflow with business partners.
- Manage ongoing maintenance and production support activities of assigned system components including resolving production issues, keeping current on new versions of the software and scheduling periodic upgrades within the Finance Controllers Division.
- Ensure IT change control procedures are followed completely including submission of business requirements, preparing test scripts, data files, and user acceptance test plans. Validate and test system changes by working closely with business partners prior to production release.
- Develop materials and provide training to enhance user skills.
- Perform production maintenance activities to ensure overall system stability, data integrity, and the timely availability of information in accordance with management's performance objectives.
- Ensure up-to-date policies and procedures documentation is in place within the Finance Controller Division.
Contributing Responsibilities :
- The ideal candidate will have 3 to 10 years experience in finance related roles.
- Experience with Hyperion applications in the banking/financial industry is preferred.
Additionally, the following are required :
- Experience developing, testing, debugging and implementing complex business rules.
- Experience developing and managing Financial Reports.
- Understanding of other technology such as VBA and SQL
- Strong knowledge of finance and accounting reporting processes/procedures and the computer applications that support them.
- Experience in conducting planning sessions, developing action plans, conducting vendor reviews, and project management
- 8 years of experience in design, development and implementation of EPM solution
- Proficiency in range of Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Financial Reporting, Smart View and Excel add-in.
- Strong knowledge of HFM rules and Calc Manager, maintaining HFM and Administering an HFM app
- Experience in managing and administering applications in a complex environment.
- Knowledge of rapid-application-development software development life cycles, batch scheduling tool, file transfer and related controls
- Oracle database development: good knowledge & practice of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of CMMI ( Capability Maturity Model Integration)
- Hyperion BI+ Reporting Tools (i.e. Web Analysis, Financial Reports, Smart View, etc.) - Version 11 and up
- Good analytical, problem solving, research and communication skills
- DRM Administration knowledge is desirable.
Specific Qualifications - Excellent Communication skills Oral & Written
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.