Director - HR at TagLynk Careers Pvt Ltd
Views:6413 Applications:944 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Business Analyst - Health & Wellness Sector (1-5 yrs)
We're seeking a Business Analyst with 1 - 5 yrs of Experience to actively contribute to an exciting time of growth and development for one of our client who is the leader in Health & Wellness sector. This is a fantastic career defining the opportunity for someone who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges and autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Problem Solving & Analysis - Understand Business problems and arrive at solutions through data-driven structured problem-solving. The role will include periodic analysis to give insights to management and help in strategic planning
2. Own Business Intelligence - Be the go-to person for Business Intelligence through a deep understanding of Databases, Skillful Data extraction and Developing pertinent Business Metrics. Build frameworks, dashboards and formulate processes for operational and management reporting.
3. Drive Projects to improve metrics like product rating, defect rate, NPS, etc. Liaise with Product/Business teams to develop a strategic roadmap, own and drive initiatives to improve Product Ratings, defect rate, NPS, etc.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE :
1. 1+ year of experience in working as an Analyst in Business intelligence teams/Consulting/Analytics Firms.
2. Expert knowledge of data manipulation language such as SQL. Knowledge of modelling tools such as R, Python, SAS, SPSS is a plus.
3. Established expertise in designing new dashboards, identifying right metrics, layout in the previous role.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.