Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:8584 Applications:483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:372
Business Analyst - Global Reporting & Publishing - BFS (2-6 yrs)
Analyst - Global Reporting & Publishing
An exciting role for a Business Analyst aspirant holding at least 2 years of hands on experience and strong knowledge of analytics and reporting, commentaries on factsheets, assessment of areas of risk and handling client queries etc.. Our client is looking for a dynamic and energetic person keen on growing his career as a Senior Analyst with exceptionally good communication skills. If this sounds exciting to you, then read on!
SHIFT : EMEA (2.30pm - 11.30pm)
YOUR EMPLOYER :
- A leading, global firm with a distinguished clientele providing extensive financial and asset management services.
- Developing Pitch Books, Factsheets etc.
- Provide Excel-based reporting to monitor portfolio characteristics.
- Prepare & deliver all assigned marketing material and client/fund reports.
- Adept with synthesis data product system.
- Perform UAT testing for any new enhancements
- Must hold a graduate/post graduate degree in MBA (Finance)/CFA with at least 2-6 years of experience.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint or InDesign.
- Understanding of the production lifecycle for Marketing Pieces.
- Must have understanding of Investment management, Mutual Funds.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU :
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.