Business Analyst - FMCG - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-8 yrs)
- Business analyst will guide business in improving processes, products and services through data analysis. Will help bridge the gap and improve efficiency of Business Operations.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Provide data and analytical and support through efficient use of MIS reports and tools
- Oversee project management office requirements by tracking project milestones, phases and elements;
- Follow global and regional macroeconomic trends in Edible Oil industry and develop recommendations for AAK-India
- Provide insightful analysis on operations, customers, competitors etc.
- Work closely with the Planning Team and Sourcing & Trading Team to Develop demand, supply and price forecasts for Edible Oil and key raw materials
- Aid in performing daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Analyse projects and performance of operating assets based on economic scenarios (raw material price evolution, end user industry demand, currency trends etc.)
- Must be an MBA Finance from Premier B Schools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.