Business Analyst - Financing - NBFC (6-7 yrs)
Business Analyst | Disruptive Business Financing NBFC
Work for a trailblazing NBFC company that is founded by veteran Investment Bankers who have managed multi-billion dollar portfolios in companies like Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers, ABN Amro, Prudential etc!!
Our client is a 5 year old NBFC that does secure lending in the B2B space. It aims at becoming a senior lender in the wholesale financing space. Their funding portfolio includes secured debt, mezzanine finance, Bridge loans etc. Their current equity consists of nearly 80 crs and they have a goal of reaching 200crs by 2020.
The founder and senior management bring with them nearly 70+ years of Banking, Investment and Real Estate experience. With their HO in Hyderabad - with a reach across AP and Telangana, and a branch in Mumbai, they plan to reach more cities in India very soon.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for collaborating with prospective users and clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into product requirements.
What you will do:
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/ vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Driving integration projects by taking charge of the integration activities
- Diving deep in technology to understand and work with multiple teams including infrastructure to deliver the projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing a detailed project plan to track progress and a detailed business requirement document to document the changes or the new requirements
- Reviewing of functional specifications document and coordinating with the business users for signoff
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Doing user acceptance testing, reporting bugs, and getting the same resolved
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Reporting and escalating to management as needed and managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Identifying, negotiating and onboarding of vendors
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with third parties/ vendors
- Providing Level 1 support for all the users across the organization for all the IT systems in place in the organization
Desired Candidate Profile:
What you need to have:
- Bachelors degree/ Master's Degree preferably in Engineering
- More than 6 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Work experience in BFSI/ Financial domain
- Knowledge in Loans/ LOS/ LMS would be an added advantage
- Good business analyst experience in Agile projects/ development
- Experiences with web-based and business process software systems implementation
- PMP, Prince 2, would be an added advance
- Advance MS Office, Basic SQL knowledge
- Good knowledge of wireframes
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and prioritize tasks effectively
- Good written and verbal communication, and ability to engage stakeholders and manage their expectations
- Ability to work effectively as an individual or with a team to understand and interpret requirements leading to technical implementation
- Ability to provide inputs to the development team for implementation and perform system testing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and with competing priorities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.