Team Lead - Recruitment at Sun Technology Integrators Pvt. Ltd.
Views:239 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Business Analyst - Financial Services (4-8 yrs)
Position : Business Analyst
Location : Bangalore
Employment mode : Permanent
Experience : 4+ years
Notice period : Immediate, max 30 days only
- Work with product owners and business subject matter experts to elicit business requirements and translate business requirements into technical requirements for web application enhancements and initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional team members to ensure user stories are concise, comprehensible, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Work with development team to develop plans and estimates for delivery of user stories.
- Answer ad hoc questions and provide clarification or direction to development and support teams regarding user stories and functions.
- Manage the development and maintenance of project documentation.
- Create data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Assist in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on technology functionalities.
- Work with end users and management to document, design and test and deploy complex processes.
- Data sourcing, data mapping, data migration, data profiling, data mining and documenting data definition.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team and establishing project budget.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to verify performance, reliability and identify any issues.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed, follows through on commitments, and pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree required in related field
- 2+ years' relevant experience. Financial industry experience preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with teams
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to drive the project on own and initiate the workflow
- Ability to prioritize according to the strategic direction of the organization, ability to meet deadlines and follow through on the completion of high-profile projects and initiatives
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the proven ability to multi-task
- Technical aptitude with strong logical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience with Agile Software Development, Continuous Delivery and Devops practices
- Experience in Web, BFSI preferred
- Experience with Jira and Confluence required