Lead - Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:1669 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Business Analyst - Finance Function - Retail/Wholesales/Gems/Jewellery - CA (6-8 yrs)
Job Description (Business Analyst)
Industry: Retail / Wholesale/ Gems & Jewellery
Functional Area: Finance / DO/ Accounts
Role Category: Operations
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 6-8 years
Salary: Best in the industry
Job Responsibilities of a Business Analyst:
- Management information System - Seeking MIS from each department analysing and drawing conclusion.
- Cost Report- Analysing and submission of cost comparison for each department
- Sales inventions- Regular monitoring of sales figure and intervene (if necessary)
- Proposal scrutiny - Proposal submitted should be securitized from all facets applicable.
- Project Reports - Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team.
- Feasibility study - Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational feasibility study and related it to support strategic and business planning within the various departments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Relationship building
- Emotional Intelligence
- Task Ownership
- Professionally Discreet
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Execution Skills
- Time Management skills
- Target Oriented
- Pro-active attitude
- Big picture thinking
- MIS Reporting
- Detail Oriented
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Should have a strong background on the Revenue recognition in the service industry and has a fair knowledge about the new revenue standards
- Should have strong knowledge about accounting entries and their implications
Education/ Technical/ Functional Qualifications and/or Professional Certifications - CA certified from ICAI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.