HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:404 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Business Analyst - Finance Domain - IT (5-10 yrs)
Experience: 5 - 10 years
- Business Analyst experience in Capital markets, Investment Banking, and Wealth Management projects with a focus on improvement/ modification of existing systems used in corporate actions and income processing, using Lean Business Practices.
- Business Analysis (Knowledge in requirement gathering through workshops, Preparing As-Is, To-Be flows, and Business cases).
- Involved in the preparation of Business Requirement document, Functional requirement document.
- Major responsibilities include; identifying the problem area, feasibility Analysis and Designing the project plan, Coordinating between the client and IT teams
- Specialized in Corporate actions, Equity, Derivatives, Bonds, Dividends and Mutual funds.
- Have a good knowledge of SWIFT messages related to Corporate Action and Clearing and Settlement.
- Studying the different systems and processes involved in the trade life cycle.
- Good exposure on Proficient in the business analysis, market analysis, process management, process transition & migration including development and implementation of various processes.
- Onsite exposure (Visited clients place Switzerland and Singapore for process migration).
- Have worked in the Change Management process and assisting the development team and testing team to implement the Changes.
- Good client interaction and co-ordination with the onshore team, well versed with process documentation, SOPs, and documenting the requirements.
- Functional Testing experience including preparation of test scenarios, test cases, documentation of test results, and reporting