AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:1674 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:162
Business Analyst - EduTech - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-4 yrs)
Business Analyst - EduTech - IIT/NIT/BITS
Our client is looking for a Business Analyst. The person will be working for a well-funded EdTech firm, founded in 2011 by IITians, which is primarily interactive online tutoring platform where teachers provide school tuitions to students over the internet, using a real-time virtual learning environment that is a technology built in-house. It operates on a marketplace model for teachers, where students can browse, discover and choose to learn from an online tutor of their choice.
Business Analyst - Sales - IIT/NIT
We are looking for a Business Analyst, preferably from Ed-tech Experience
- The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas.
- Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, strong attention to detail, and a proven ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and present the findings using appropriate visualization tools
- Create various reports as required and provide data analysis solutions using Microsoft Access
- Generate appropriate ad-hoc reports
- Run regular daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Carry out report modification/report enhancement/new report development
- Carry out automation and process improvement
- Work with cross-functional teams to prioritize business and information needs
- Work with project managers to identify data needs for rolling out new product features. Test and check if data is being collected accurately for these new features
- Measure, track and report various KPIs of these newly rolled out features
- Create ad-hoc Excel-based SQL reports for the field organization
- Knows How to use Metabase
- Perform data analysis to resolve root cause analysis
- Integrate standard methodologies in each application development, data visualization, and process flows
- Use external databases to create analysis solutions
- Assist our team with the business cases
- Work on planning and monitoring data requirements
- Manage requirements and communication
- Technologies: SQL, R, Tableau, Excel
- Minimum 2-4 years of Work experience required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.