HR Executive at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:703 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Business Analyst - eCommerce - IIT/NIT (1-3 yrs)
- Will be responsible for Demand-side projects, including:
- Building models to predict Life-time-value of customers
- Building demand forecast models in alignment with the Annual Operating Plan, Defining and tracking objectives for a growth marketing team to achieve the forecast, Setting up measurement and success criteria of growth experiments to meet the Objectives.
- Identifying market-segments with high-value customers, etc. More importantly, the candidate must be a good problem solver- must be able to deep- dive and identify the root cause of challenges, as they emerge, and do so in a time-sensitive manner.
Must-Have Skills :
- 1-3 years of experience in Analytics.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in working with Python
- Knowledge of basic concepts of statistics.
- Data-driven, structured problem solver, with excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree from Top Engineering college- 2017/18/19 graduates only.