Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:2555 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Business Analyst - eCommerce (2-8 yrs)
Seeking a BA to key partner within one of our category groups. Primary responsibilities will include partnering with business managers to investigate several high visibility areas in our retail business. The vision for this role is to provide the highest quality support for internal customers, which in turn helps us make right choices for all customers. Leverage deep dives and metrics to identify key drivers of the customer experience and develop insights based on their work. This role will also play a key role in measurement standardization and governance across retail teams.
The ideal candidate will be excited about using data to understand and improve the Instock and pricing experience for our customers. They will be curious and comfortable digging deep into data and able to summarize their findings for management consumption.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance or related discipline
1. 3+ years of relevant experience in a business / data / statistical analysis role.
2. Advanced Excel skills, SQL programming capability and familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Qlik.
3. Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner.
4. Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
5. Explore newer technology options, if need be, and has a high sense of ownership over every deliverable by the team.
6. Superior verbal and written communications skills, ability to work effectively with multiple teams and external organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.