Talent Acquisition Manager at Talent Stock Solutions
Views:7198 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Business Analyst - eCommerce (2-4 yrs)
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Business Analyst
- Understanding the goals and business needs of an organization and recommending potential solutions
- Analyzing the impact of change across the organization
- Specifying, analyzing, synthesizing business, stakeholder, functional, and non-functional requirements
- Discovering, documenting and improving business processes at varying levels of detail, both graphically and with text
- Documenting business analysis artifacts using business analysis software tool
- Leading cross-functional meetings to elicit requirements from subject matter experts to determine potential conflicts/other requirements that may exist in other areas.
- Communicating and representing requirements to stakeholders throughout solution development
- Evaluating the value being delivered by new and existing solutions
- Utilizes best practice processes around work assignments, project management, and quality of output while maximizing overall team performance.
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Creates business process flow charts for the customer and technical review.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.