Head - Recruitment at Ladder of Changes
Views:1664 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Business Analyst - eCommerce (1-2 yrs)
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits.
A Business Analyst job description typically includes:
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Planning and monitoring
- Financial modeling
- Variance Analysis
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders
- In addition to performing financial and operational modeling, a Business Analyst is expected to develop new models that underpin sound business decisions. A Business Analyst job description should recognize the streamlining and improvement of internal and external reporting. The role should also call for a strong understanding of regulatory and reporting requirements as well as plenty of experience in forecasting, budgeting, and financial analysis combined with an understanding of key performance indicators.
- The end goal is to provide financial insights that help the decision-making process and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget. The Business Analyst should also drive fresh initiatives for financial planning and business intelligence systems.