Talent Acquisition at Now and Beyond
Views:876 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Business Analyst/Data Analyst - Data Science - Conglomerate (1-3 yrs)
Business Analyst - Data Science
One of our esteemed clients- An Indian Multinational conglomerate company, incubated as a division of this large Group incepted in April 2015, (Captive unit) offers multi-sectoral advanced analytics and data engineering solutions using sophisticated predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms is looking for Business/Data Analyst - Customer Analytics to be based in Mumbai or Bangalore.
Job Description :
- This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the team that develops foundational capabilities enabling enhanced analytics and measurement, critical to shaping global digital adoption and experience strategies.
- The incumbent will be part of the Customer Analytics team. He/she will be an individual contributor working on customer analytics space as primary responsibility. He/she would work with data to help their clients make better business decisions. Using techniques from a range of disciplines, he/she would draw conclusions from data to describe, predict, and improve business performance. Experience in any of the business domains: CPG, Retail, Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Digital Marketing, e- Commerce, would be beneficial.
Job Responsibilities :
- Understanding the end user's requirement and translating the requirement into a business requirement document.
- Complete life cycle of analytics consulting projects: Exploratory data analysis, Data Understanding, Data cleansing, Data Analysis, and Insights/Recommendations.
- Researching and deciding the best approach to optimum data models and data analysis techniques
- Maintaining codes and documentation of the models and analysis.
- Interacting with client for data, plan of analysis, sharing result, Models & Insights
Requirements/Skill sets :
- Must-have technical skills
- Must be proficient in using any one or both: python 3.x platform and SQL.
- Must be proficient in any one data visualization tool among Power BI and Tableau.
- Must be proficient in leveraging MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint for delivering quick insights and data stories.
- Fair understanding of statistics, probability, and foundational mathematics of data Science
- Must-have soft skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, reasoning and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with clients with ease
- Good-to-have skills
- Knowledge of Social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, WhatsApp etc.) and their APIs.
- Knowledge of data science models which can be leveraged to solve a business problem
Education and Experience :
- Bachelors (2-4 years) or Masters (2 years) in Computer Science or MBA with Bachelor in technical.
- Experience of 1-3 Years in data analytics companies with exposure to data science/ business analysis/ data warehousing & dashboarding projects in either one or more of these domains: Retail, Ecommerce, FMCG industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.