Senior Consultant at Huquo Consulting
Views:1216 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst/Data Analyst (3-7 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities Overview:
- Play a crucial role in implementing, improving and maintaining Looker based solutions:
- Partner with product analysts, data scientists, business users, clients and others to understand their needs and come up with an end-to-end solution
- Translate business requirements to actionable data tasks
- Design and develop scalable turn-key ETL pipelines
- Become a subject matter expert on Looker, both as a development platform and visualization tool
- Be responsible for maintaining security and data access models within Looker
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS & Data Warehousing concepts. Hands-on experience in SQL
- Create data model for BI/Analytics needs that will help the customer answer business questions for identified use case
- Prior experience with cloud related technologies (GCP, AWS) would be an added advantage.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- 2+ Years of relevant work experience (Business Intelligence tools, Data Analysis) and Prior experience with Looker
- Knowledge of SAS/Python for data transformation/validation
- Experience of working on Google cloud platform (GCP)
- Experience in working in dual shore engagement and must have experience in managing clients directly.
- Strong record of achievement, solid analytical ability, and an entrepreneurial hands-on approach to work
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
What we offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions. From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond.