Recruitment Consultant at Steps India
Views:2155 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Business Analyst - Customer Journey Excellence/Digital Transformation - IT Services (4-10 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
- To lead delivery of customer journey projects which combine technology and business impact (through efficiency improvement, better customer experience, reducing risk etc.).
- To illustrate examples of projects below: a) digitization of application process to improve sales team productivity b) using new/alternative data from internal and external sources to improve credit underwriting efficiency
In this role, we are looking for candidates who will be able to understand business requirement, write user stories for customer journeys in agile framework, map out exact functional requirements and manage delivery in close collaboration with IT partners using an agile product backlog framework.
Key responsibilities :
- Play an integrator role in the journey delivery squad (i.e. cross functional team specific to a journey)
- Facilitate discussions at the cusp of business teams & different banking support functions such as credit, risk, operations and systems - to drive execution
- Be the bridge between business/Digital Journey Owner and IT through strong techno-functional experience
- Translate business workflow/UI/UX into detailed product backlog, consisting of user stories
- Detail functional specifications for each step in the journey e.g. validations of fields, user scenarios
- Drive sprint planning in close collaboration with Digital Journey Owner/Product head and IT partners
- Responsible for functional and solution documentation, create & review test scenarios, support business and function teams for UAT, end user manuals and conduct trainings for E2E project delivery
- Own UAT testing of build through testing team
Desired Candidate profile Qualification :
- Strong techno functional understanding of retail banking sector
- Must have worked in either IT service sector or banking domain
- Certifications for platforms such as Salesforce, CRM Next, Zoho, Dynamics, Freshworks
- Certifications on core banking and business process management systems such as LOS, LMS, FinnOne, payments, BPM etc.
Work experience :
- Work experience as a developer or module lead in IT services or banking organization
- Understanding and experience of Product Development Life Cycle, Product backlog and experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Proven business analysis skills and strong understanding of system architecture with experience in BFSI domain solution is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis, drive key metrics in project delivery
The following traits defining potential & other criteria play an important role. Traits which are important are as follows:
Ambition - Future leaders are willing to pay the price for success, including time, energy, risk taking and personal mobility.
Ability - Leaders can move from doing work, to getting work done with others as team leaders, to getting work done when they are not present.
Agility - High potentials must learn experiment, be curious, be self-aware, and be flexible.
Achievement - Future leaders have developed a pattern of achievement. They accept new assignments and deliver what they say they are going to do.