HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:656 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Business Analyst - Credit Risk/Market Risk Domain - IT Firm (5-12 yrs)
- 5 + years of proven business analysis experience on large projects.
- 2 Years experience in Market Risk and/or Credit Risk covering traded products.
- SDLC and IT BA experience is mandatory
- Understanding of Financial products, sensitivities, market risk measurement, and regulatory capital calculations.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to take the lead during initiation phase of projects, working closely with business leads.
- Good prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to engage with business clients and IT staff.
- Ability produce properly structured system requirements documents (functional and non-functional).
- MBA or equivalent.
- Professional certifications like CFA, FRM (GARP), PRM (PRMIA), or progress towards them.
- Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) Senior BA with experience of working in traded risk projects
- To provide business analysis skills to document the business deliverables for Traded Risk.
- To have knowledge of credit risk measures such as RWA, PFE, EEPE, IMM, CVA VAR etc.
- To work independently without too much supervision or guidance from PM / Senior BAs in the global teams
- The role will involve working with a Global Risk Transformation Credit Risk Engines team, and the candidate should have knowledge of all asset classes including rates, fx, credit and equities products.
- To work under Agile project framework and use of ALM JIRA software for writing Epics/stories
- To support End to End Test execution and demonstrate proficiency in software testing, stakeholder management
- To write test cases, test defect management, good documentation standards under Agile with test evidence and audited sign offs.
- To support project management responsibilities from time to time in the preparation of project status reports, identifying risks and issues, helping to prepare monthly reporting packs.
- To investigate business queries / problems in relation to trade / static data feeds.