Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:4184 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Business Analyst - Corporate Strategy & Planning Division - FMCG/Manufacturing (3-7 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading business conglomerate, headquartered in Chennai. The Group has multiple business units, across major industries including Agriculture, Engineering, financial services and other business, looking to hire Business Analyst for Corporate Strategy and Planning division for couple of their business sectors based in Chennai.
Business Analyst role reports Sector Lead, will be responsible for supporting in review of financial performance, annual business plans and growth strategies of the assigned business.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of financial performance of business on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Periodic review reports on - annual Business plan, quarterly Peer reviews, long term growth strategy reviews, CAPEX reviews
- Critically evaluate and review investment proposals including JV, Mergers & Acquisitions, divestiture and other growth initiatives of the assigned business
- Facilitate business in setting performance measures for balance scorecards through insights and outside-in perspectives
- Interpret local and global market developments and give insights on the business impact
- Prepare presentations for senior management
- Carry-out data based inquiries with market research firms and consultancies to gather necessary information
- Work on cross-sector projects
- Attend events such as conferences, seminars, to keep self-updated
- Knowledge-sharing with team members/colleagues
- CA / MBA from Premier Institution
- 3+ years of strategic / business planning work experience in FMCG / Manufacturing / Agri Industry
Role based in Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.