Business Analyst - COO's Office - University (3-6 yrs)
Business Analyst (attached to COO's office at a leading university)
- We are currently looking for a Business Analyst attached to the COO's office for a leading university on the outskirts of Delhi.
- This is a role attached to the COO's office (senior member of the leadership team) and will be responsible to lead strategic reviews and facilitate data analysis, financial / modelling analytics needed for key projects and domains of the University. This is a highly strategic and facilitation role that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role.
- The role requires someone who loves to work with data and can come up ideas for initiatives basis slicing and dicing of data.
- The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong analytical skills, strong emotional intelligence and self-motivation.
Role would include:
- Working on some indicative projects such as technology assessments, annual budgets, financial planning, operating analysis and reviews, spatial utilization and efficiency analysis, 5 yr strategic plan, students - courses - revenues and costs modelling.
- Working on departments and functions for various projects ranging from IT, HR, Finance, Strategy, Administration, Admissions and Outreach.
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders (VPs, HODs, Dean, and Co-Founders) and manage administrative and operational responsibilities for these projects with a solid handle on work flow management, timelines and deliverables
To fit this role you must have:
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experience in working in business analysis, financial modelling at CEO's office.
- MBA from a top ranked B school or CA with passion for working in the education sector
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and the mastery of various tools (Excel, modelling, programming, etc)
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations/information with discretion
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to remain professional at all times
- Worked closely with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to review and prioritize work independently and effectively, and use appropriate resources and creativity to resolve issues
- Ability to maintain a calm and positive attitude and to work productively despite heavy workload, competing priorities, complex problems, and tight deadlines
If this sounds like your dream job, please do send us a detailed cover note to evaluate your fitment to the role along with your passion about joining a university, your experience in data analysis, preparing various dashboards, types of tool you have worked upon and your current and expected CTC.