Business Analyst - Consulting Firm (2-5 yrs)
- Drive Customer success activities & outcomes
- Oversee successful implementation of product and services suite for each client
- Oversee portfolio of customers, avoid churn and explore avenues to up-sell to maximize revenues from an account
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Drive employee engagement, leadership development and PR campaigns for the clients through volunteering platform and services
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives Business strategy
- Align with sourcing team to develop capabilities and offerings in areas of user interest
- Identify & build growth capabilities & enablers that will drive significant growth of volunteering and giving in focus geographies. These would include optimizing the current assets and make the business future ready
- Own the business and influence leadership team by sensitising them towards new user insights, product changes, new features etc.
- 0-2 years of work experience preferably in a consulting/ account management role
- Demonstrate high ownership and exude high energy in all tasks
- Strong Bias for action - we work at a rapid pace
- Excellent organizational and team coordination abilities
- Should be able to handle pressure and deadlines in an unstructured work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.