Director at HR Consulting Firm
Views:7880 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Business Analyst - Consulting Firm (1-4 yrs)
- To work with a multi-disciplinary team with the responsibility of analyzing real-world patient-level data (healthcare claims data, electronic medical record data, and other APLD) using SAS or other data processing tools.
- Develop, implement and manage holistic strategies for APLD data analysis (analysis plan, business rules, SAS coding, documentation, approval, monitoring, and reporting), in collaboration with Life Sciences domain experts and other analysts.
- Determine how data is structured and locate data elements of interest.
- Put together specifications to extract/transform data (Observation level transformation) into required formats for different analytical elements using SAS or other data processing tools.
- Analyze the output to present insights.
- Incorporate operational definitions and conceptual system designs to create algorithms to meet business reporting and analytics needs.
- Create the foundation for more sophisticated approaches to APLD analysis and advanced analytics were beneficial.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.