Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:547 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Business Analyst/Consultant - Salesforce Technology (3-5 yrs)
- 3 Years + as BA/Consultant in Salesforce Technology
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Salesforce certifications: - Salesforce Admin/ Salesforce Developer( Preferred)
- Management and leadership skills appropriate for scope of responsibility.
- Understands, explains and presents complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences in a persuasive and convincing manner.
- Is able to understand and communicate the potential impact of current and some emerging technologies on organizations and individuals and can analyze the risks of using or not using such technologies.
- Has a broad and deep knowledge coupled with equivalent knowledge of the activities of those businesses and other organizations that use and exploit information systems.
- Takes initiative to keep own skills up to date and to maintain awareness of in own area(s) of expertise.
- Moderate project management and team leadership experience
- Broad and in-depth technical knowledge and understanding of major technology areas, platforms, development processes, and system life cycles.
Additional Role Requirements:
- Experience with Salesforce.com as a user, administrator or developer
- Exposure to business process modeling and simulation tools
- Exposure to enterprise data modeling
- Exposure to business change/transformation techniques and processes
- Possesses strong experience within marketing automation and preferably experienced Marketo use
- Responsible for Client Strategy and Functional Understanding of the Project.
- May define and manage project deliverables and work with the platform Centers of Competence (architecture, infrastructure & production support) teams ensuring adherence to processes and coherence standards.
- In the area of quality - responsible for managing the application of appropriate quality and/or environmental management and process improvement techniques for a function or process.
- Develops, maintains, controls distribution of quality standards.
- Serves as the subject matter expert across one or more technical disciplines.
- Designs and delivers parts of new systems and/or enhancements to existing systems, including non-functional requirements, to meet business objectives in a manner.
- Describes the technical requirements to internal and third-party providers of IT products and services to assure that they meet business and technical objectives.
- Contributes to and may execute the non-functional (e.g. performance scalability, availability, reliability etc.) system test strategy and reviews test results to assure proper operation and performance of the system.