Group Manager at Hiring Partners
Views:21422 Applications:1076 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
Business Analyst/Consultant - Resources Commodity Market Operation (1-8 yrs)
Job Title:Business Analyst or Consultant
- MBA / PGDM (Tier-1 institutes)
- Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
- Discipline Operations / Finance
- Energy Industry exposure in domains like Oil and Gas Production or Refining or Distribution etc.
- Consulting or Industry functional experience in the Supply Chain Operations or commodity trading and risk management.
- 2-8 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
a) Experience in commodities such as Gasoline, Diesel fuel, Aviation fuel, Heating oil
b) Understanding of financial concepts - P&L, Accounting, Taxes, Financial Risk, Financial Instruments (derivatives traded products)
c) Understanding of operations concepts: Production, Planning, Logistics, Storage, Distribution, Operations risk
d) Should demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferable to have to understanding of Endur and its connected modules like Ops (scheduling, actualization), settlements, accounting, inventory etc.
- Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
- Should be open to travel in and outside the country.
- Endur implementation experience is highly desirable
- Familiarity with SAP will be beneficial
- High level understanding of Trading Operations across Front Office, Mid Office and Back Office
- US work visa (H1)