Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:5807 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Business Analyst/Consultant - Digital Banking (5-10 yrs)
- Relationship management and collaboration with business partners ensuring their needs are met.
- Deliver high quality, detailed business requirements, process design documentation, cost benefit analysis, and clear choice estimations
- Ensure the use of standard methods / processes to deliver projects that adhere to the Project Delivery Process standards.
- Continually seeks ways of improving work processes. Interfaces with all levels of management to identify, develop and implement initiatives to improve departmental efficiency, customer care and expense control.
- Contains a high level of expertise in multiple functional and technical areas.
- Build trusting relationships with internal customers by consistently eliciting requirements that meet and deliver upon their business needs
- Liaise between business and technology partners to ensure requirements are translated in a way well understood by technology, and ensure technology solutions are understood by and meet the needs of the business
- Facilitation of meetings, forming of project team, and guiding them through the project delivery process
- Ensure requirements coming from multiple areas are aligned and conflicts are resolved effectively.
- Deliver on assignments / projects using the appropriate technologies and tools including Group standards
- 5 plus years of experience of working in a business analyst / consultant role.
- Strong knowledge of banking industry - specially in digital / internet. Mobile banking.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, other languages an advantage
- Certified CBAP preferred.
Academic Qualification: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Science, Business Administration or a related field. MBA preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.