Talent Consultant at Talent Socio
Views:547 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Business Analyst/Consultant - Corporate Sustainability/Carbon Accounting/Environment System (2-9 yrs)
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Working closely on market research benchmarking and assessing companies across multiple sectors based on their sustainability and climate change initiatives; Net-zero targets (shortterm, medium-term, and long-term)
- GHG emissions reduction strategies and way to enable it for client partners.
- Understanding and creating systems processes to manage climate risks.
- ESG risks and opportunities assessment.
- Risks related to energy transition from fossil fuel to renewable and alternate energy sources,
- Carbon Capture Usage and Storage (CCUS) technology and adherence to multiple international reporting requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE?
- We are looking for someone dynamic professional who possesses a strong drive for results.
You'll need to have the below in generous quantities to succeed in this role:
- Understanding of Sustainability reporting in various corporates.
- 2+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience of working in corporate sustainability, carbon accounting, environment systems.
- Basic know - how of Various technologies, tools and market trends in the area of sustainability.
- Consult and influence thoughts and decision making driven by numbers.
- Strong research capabilities with exposure to primary and secondary research
- Ability to work/partner with CXO level stakeholders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.