Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:5108 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Business Analyst - Commodity Trading/ETRM (5-18 yrs)
Position- Business Analyst (Commodity Trading)- Con/Sr.Consultants/SM Con /AD
Exp.- 5 years-18 years.
Location- Chennai,Pune, Mumbai,Bangalore
Qualification- MBA(Full time)
- Majority of experience should be on Trading (Physical/derivatives) platforms.
- Should have detailed knowledge of trade life cycle. Experience in Commodity trading preferred. (energy, metals, concentrates)
- Broad exposure (deal-to-cash) and specialization in front office functions of Commodity Trading landscape - deal capture, deal pricing, Hedging, PnL, Valuation, close of business, Derivatives, trade capture, commodity contracts, deal pricing, P&L, Hedging, Order Management.
- Strong experience in IT consulting and business analysis - process definition, requirements gathering, Proficiency in writing BRD,FSD and use stories.
- Ability to clearly communicate information to internal stakeholders and external vendors to clarify delivery requirements.
- Ability to drive interactions with programme manager, senior sponsors within business & technology and with team members
- Strong foundational skills - written and oral business communication, stakeholder management, forward planning
- Experience in one or more of the following context: software product development; business and technology transformation; Agile methodology
- Act as a key point of contact to the Business Transformation Services, Business Analysis, Functional Architecture and Solution Architecture groups throughout the implementation.
- Interface with business stakeholders to determine key design and process decisions which then contribute to the overall delivery plan.
- Deliver assigned tasks complete and on time as designated by the Programme Office to ensure smooth progress of the implementation.
- Manage key blocks of deliverables as designated by the programme office.
- Contribute and take ownership for various project related tasks / planning activities as the programme evolves
- Knowledge and Practical experience of Project Management methodologies - ability to configure delivery work stream frameworks to progress timelines and delivery milestones.
- Involved in all the stages of energy trading (ETRM) right from trading, generating transfers to scheduling, actualization and generating accounting transactions in Openlink Right Angle (ORA)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.