Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:2925 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Business Analyst - Commodity Trading/ETRM (5-18 yrs)
Position- Business Analyst (Commodity Trading)- Con/Sr.Consultants/SM Con /AD
Exp.- 5 years-18 years.
Location- Chennai,Pune, Mumbai,Bangalore
Qualification- MBA(Full time)
- Majority of experience should be on Trading (Physical/derivatives) platforms.
- Should have detailed knowledge of trade life cycle. Experience in Commodity trading preferred. (energy, metals, concentrates)
- Broad exposure (deal-to-cash) and specialization in front office functions of Commodity Trading landscape - deal capture, deal pricing, Hedging, PnL, Valuation, close of business, Derivatives, trade capture, commodity contracts, deal pricing, P&L, Hedging, Order Management.
- Strong experience in IT consulting and business analysis - process definition, requirements gathering, Proficiency in writing BRD,FSD and use stories.
- Ability to clearly communicate information to internal stakeholders and external vendors to clarify delivery requirements.
- Ability to drive interactions with programme manager, senior sponsors within business & technology and with team members
- Strong foundational skills - written and oral business communication, stakeholder management, forward planning
- Experience in one or more of the following context: software product development; business and technology transformation; Agile methodology
- Act as a key point of contact to the Business Transformation Services, Business Analysis, Functional Architecture and Solution Architecture groups throughout the implementation.
- Interface with business stakeholders to determine key design and process decisions which then contribute to the overall delivery plan.
- Deliver assigned tasks complete and on time as designated by the Programme Office to ensure smooth progress of the implementation.
- Manage key blocks of deliverables as designated by the programme office.
- Contribute and take ownership for various project related tasks / planning activities as the programme evolves
- Knowledge and Practical experience of Project Management methodologies - ability to configure delivery work stream frameworks to progress timelines and delivery milestones.
- Involved in all the stages of energy trading (ETRM) right from trading, generating transfers to scheduling, actualization and generating accounting transactions in Openlink Right Angle (ORA)