Principal Consultant at VAspire Management Consultants
Views:572 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Business Analyst - CEO's Office - Auto (5-10 yrs)
Business Analyst - CEO's Office
Brief Job Description :
- Partner with Business Operations team and senior leaders to deliver an effective reporting, analytics and information delivery framework.
- Data collection through primary and secondary sources, including IOT4.0 implementation.
- Preparing insightful presentation from research data and dashborad creation
- Collaborate with IT team and data owners to ensure data accessibility and delivery.
- Lead the design and development of data models; identify interconnections to drive efficiency
- Control the quality of the data that is reported.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in managing BI projects and teams in Auto / Auto ancillary industry
- Expertise in data modelling and data quality management.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or similar. Experience in Data Mining and new technology tools like Block Chain & AI Development solutions.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Developing BI reports in SAP using ABAP will be of advantage and preferred.