Principal Consultant at VAspire Management Consultants
Views:579 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Business Analyst - CEO's Office - Auto (5-10 yrs)
Business Analyst - CEO's Office
Brief Job Description :
- Partner with Business Operations team and senior leaders to deliver an effective reporting, analytics and information delivery framework.
- Data collection through primary and secondary sources, including IOT4.0 implementation.
- Preparing insightful presentation from research data and dashborad creation
- Collaborate with IT team and data owners to ensure data accessibility and delivery.
- Lead the design and development of data models; identify interconnections to drive efficiency
- Control the quality of the data that is reported.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in managing BI projects and teams in Auto / Auto ancillary industry
- Expertise in data modelling and data quality management.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or similar. Experience in Data Mining and new technology tools like Block Chain & AI Development solutions.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
- Developing BI reports in SAP using ABAP will be of advantage and preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.