HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:3236 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Business Analyst - Cash Management/Payments Domain - IT (3-5 yrs)
Business Analyst - Cash Management/Payments - IT
We are hiring for Business Analyst for leading IT company
- Top IT Banking company
Experience : 3 -5 Years
Job Details :
- To function as a business analyst for India Cash Management catering to a number of applications related to the eBanking platform and other cash management applications. To manage the end-to-end eBanking/Cash Management implementations with Business and other stakeholders.
- Writing BRDs, FSDs, working closely with Business and operations stakeholders for requirement analysis for Cash management applications and eBanking platform.
- Needs to be involved in the requirements gathering, writing of the business requirements and functional specifications. Needs to liaise up with the development team, TCOE, coordinate UAT and be involved in production implementation.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies :
- The candidate should have strong functional skills and excellent communication skills.
The job requires :
1. Background in Cash Management payments, reporting, etc.
2. Knowledge of E-banking systems and their implementation.
3. Strong background of payments and reporting platforms with a good knowledge of End to End flows.
4. Knowledge of Core banking systems
5. Knowledge of various clearing systems and different Indian standard payment types like RTGS,NEFT, IMPS,UPI, Cheques, LVP, Cross-Border TTs, etc
Besides, the following skills are also expected :
6. Clear organization and ability to manage projects
7. Service-oriented attitude and strong commitment to client satisfaction
8. Interpersonal skills, ability to consolidate action plans and report progress status
9. Capable of adapting to a new environment and to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
10. Analytical, lateral thinker and result-oriented person
11. Team player demonstrating self-initiative when necessary
12. Excellent verbal and written communication