Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:2814 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Business Analyst - Cards Acquiring (5-14 yrs)
- Business Analyst- Cards Acquiring is responsible for requirement gathering, backlog maintaining and running sprints as per SAFe agile processes.
- Responsible for creating and managing the product backlog.
- To understand the market, describe product functionality, and prepare for the product launch.
- Responsible for BRD / FSD creation documentation.
- Writing features and User Stories
- Conduct product demos, provide product acceptance
Card Acquiring Skillset - Functional detailing of standard ISO messaging, terminal integrations and protocols, end-to-end reconciliation, standard Scheme integrations (read VISA/MasterCard/NPCI) etc.
All About You:
- B.E. /B.Tech. + M.B.A required,
- Experience as business analyst writing requirements, functional specifications
- Experience in working and interacting with client facing, technology team and project management teams
- Good understanding of cards value chain in Acquiring and deep experience
- Good communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.