HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:213 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Business Analyst - Capital Market/Investment Banking Domain (5-11 yrs)
We are hiring Business Analyst, you will be part of top global Investment banking project.
Role: Business Analyst
Domain: Capital Market / Investment Banking
The candidate will work within our Referential Squad and involved the development around our BVE applications. He/She will:
- Gather the requirements from the Product Owner and end users
- Write user stories and confirm the understanding with the developers.
- Write function specifications and ensure proper documentation of requirements, process mapping and workflow diagramming.
- Document business rules, feasibility studies, and impact analysis
- Perform system analysis with the BA of other applications squads when involved in multi-systems features and interfaces.
- Coordinate with multiple Technical teams, Infrastructure and testing teams to deliver the projects
- Assist to prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams.
- Work with developers on system development and unit testing.
- Work with the testing team to conduct system integration testing to ensure quality of delivery.
- Support UAT (reproduce issues, monitoring, fixing with the team)
As BNP Paribas Employee :
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of overall experience as Business Analyst
- 5+ years in banking industry
- General banking knowledge and work experience in banking industry
- Experience with Market Data feeds (Equity, Bonds, FX rates, - ) is mandatory
- Highly analytical, able to investigate, troubleshoot and determine issues at root cause
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with end users and stakeholders at various levels
- Good understanding of project lifecycle and experience in functional and technical specification
- Good understanding and previous exposure to instrument referential systems
- Minimum 6 years of related working experience in banking and finance IT.
Notice Period - Immediate to 30 Days.