Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:191 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Business Analyst - Call Routing/IVR Domain (5-11 yrs)
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Develop/Maintain Best Practices policies/procedures for technical implementations.
- Propose comprehensive routing requirements based on business needs.
- Capture business objectives to help ensure business requirements are accurate and that stakeholders share a common understanding of the requirements.
- Engage internal and cross-functional resources in the development of business strategies that guide the operation.
- Meet with end-users and technical staff of all types to gather and document business and system requirements.
- Complete regular, ongoing regression testing of voice portal/IVR applications/routing applications.
- Assist with UAT testing of voice portal/IVR applications/routing applications.
- Provide support for day-to-day operations/maintenance/updates to the call management ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA.
- 5-11 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following systems is a must: Knowledge Base, Vision, ACSS, IVR, Call Routing, Avaya ACD, Pega Systems.
- Conversational design, testing, and customer experience/usability experience.
- Ability to work periodic support after hours and on weekends as well as the ability to provide off-hour support, including overnight, for product code deployments and emergency issues.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in business administration, engineering, information systems, computer science, or a related field.
- Bachelor s degree or three or more years of call routing or IVR work experience.
- Two years or more experience in call center processes and customer service.
- Certification in one or more of the following: Certified Business Analyst (CBAP), Professional Business Analyst (PMI-PBA), Project Management Professional (PMP), Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Management (BPM).
- Experience in Clarity, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, G-Suite as well as Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence methodologies/best-practices.
- Experience using and designing in Tableau.
- Formal training in relevant topics.