Head Operations at JobsPlan
Views:751 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Business Analyst - Business Process Re-Engineering (12-20 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- To Project Manage business processes re-engineering in collaboration with the business and manufacturing teams and work with digital partners to enable the digital transformation. Project Manage SAP implementation and ongoing developments. Study and compare different software platforms through a techno commercial-study and suggest recommendations.
- Analyzing, Requirements Gathering, Designing and Implementing Solutions.
- Business Process Re-engineering - create business processes from scratch along with the business teams, identify existing process bottlenecks, and streamline the same. Mapping business requirements and translating these requirements into functional and technical specification documents.
- Work with SAP and other digital partners for the project implementation.
- Timely and cost-effective delivery of Projects
- Digitization and Scalability of the processes
- Customer Satisfaction in terms of seamless integration of physical and digital touch-points
Key Relationships :
- Business Teams
- IT Team and Digital Partners
- B.Tech/BE - Computer Science & MBA
- 12- 20 years of total experience
- Out of this, at least 5 years in Leading Project Management of SAP implementation ( i.e. FICO/SD/PP/MM/PS/PM)
- Experience in digital transformations
- Competence in stakeholder management