Senior Technical Recruiter at Net2Source Inc
Views:303 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Business Analyst - BPO/ITeS (2-5 yrs)
Business Analyst - BPO/ITeS
Experience : 2-5 years
Shift : US shift
Job Description :
1. BPO Industry experience and metrics knowledge (preferred), Communication Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Critical Thinking Skills, Relationship Building skills,
2. Experience creating Business Requirement Document for Project plans
3. Experience developing and delivering compelling client presentations with strong narrative presentation
Mandatory Skills :
- Must have ROI (Return of Investment) experience.
- Understand scope of work thoroughly from the Business Analyst of New Business and engage with clients and delivery teams on overall approach and delivery timelines.
- Facilitate regular calls with delivery teams to review progress, organise calls with client contacts and data SMEs on data collection efforts, mapping and data transfer processes.
- Prepare updates to client on status of program deliverables.
- Educate Client Users on optimisation of their analytics solution.
- Analyse data daily from analytics platform to identify patterns or changes.
- Prepare bi-monthly insights summaries pinpointing key trends and correlations.
- Perform statistical analysis to draw correlations.
- Deliver insights summaries and participate in monthly Operational Reviews and Quarterly Strategy meetings to contribute toward client strategic initiatives, such as, reducing customer effort, call deflection, customer satisfaction.
- Meet with Operations Management and Account Management on regular basis to discuss patterns, root causes, and recommended actions.
- Track and measure impact from those actions.
- Work with Analytics Delivery teams to conduct testing and data validation, report issues, open cases and arrange regular calls to review open tickets and progress.
- Work with client to understand needs, business problems they are seeking to solve with the data, and lead special projects to address their emerging needs for analytics insights.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Document user change requests, work with delivery team on dates for completion and update operations team and client on delivery dates.
- Document and communicate changes, schedule calls to educate on changes.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Manage User Acceptance Testing and lead internal testing to validate that solutions are delivering on client needs and expectations.
- Daily monitoring of analytics solution to verify analytics processes and feeds are occurring as expected.
- Report any issues to Delivery team and to the client.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues